Monday, January 19, 2009

New Loot

Some loot finally arrived. It arrived last week but I was too busy/lazy/distracted to post about it. This time the order contains another issue of megami creators. This time it is vol 08. I just put a megami creators in every order until I get them all. It got a nice poster of a nurse mecha girl and several foldouts :3 more on megami creators in future posts.
I also got several figures. With figma Miyuki I now got all main lucky star girls complete. Also got two haruhi third set puchi-nendoroids. Never had much luck with puchi nendoroids. I Kept getting the same one when I was in Japan last summer -.- Luckily enough this time I got two different ones. The Haruhi and Nagato in concert outfit.
But the thing I was anticipating moest was my first 1/8 sized figure: Meiya Mitsurugi of the MuvLuv series. I must say she looks very nice. There are some small things that are not entirely perfect but not anything to fuss over. More on it in a review of her which will be posted in the future when I find time to make decent pictures.

I'm quite happy with the purchase this time. Only I'm just realizing that besides Meiya there are two other figures in the MuvLuv set. Somehow I get the urge to get those too though my wallet is complaining as it is quite empty now...

1 comment:

Савеленко said...

Mooie foto, die laatste. Ben benieuwd naar Megami.