Sunday, August 2, 2009

JDrama: Mr Brain

As of this weekend I've been watching some Jdrama again. My time used for watching Jdrama steadily decreased since my internship but last friday I decided to watch a drama thats airing this/last season again. I finally watched the Galileo movie and that made my drama watching urges resurface. This drama (and the Galileo Movie)kept me from making post I planned to make this weekend. So expect more post when I'm done watching.

After some looking around I decided to watch Mr Brain. Its quite funny and you learn things about brains :P
It is about Tsukumo Ryusuke, former host club host, brain scientist due to a accident. He acts a bit odd but nonetheless is assigned to the brain science department of IPS (Institute of Police Science) where he due to his odd interests is involved in crime investigation. There he, using his 'brain science' skills, helps solving different cases using high tech equipment.

Tsukumo is played by Kimura Takuya, famous actor singer as part of SMAP. Besides him many different Japanese celebrities including Gackt, Kamenashi Kazuya and Nakama Yukie.

Check some screenshots or the trailer below. Time for a banana.

Gackt in ep 2


Kamenashi Kazuya in ep 3



Nakama Yukie in ep 5/6


trailer here
Official website
Mr Brain on dramawiki