Friday, December 5, 2008

New Arrivals

Yesterday was a very good in terms of figures. An order finally arrived~
Figma Hatsune Miku, Figma Kagami, Xenosaga Legend ep 2 figure, 2x Melty Blood pretty collection, Hayate the Combat Butler vol 9 and and issue 11 of Megami Creators Magazine. For the Xenosaga figure I got Shion. She will stand nicely next to the Kos-Mos I fetched in Japan. For the Melty Blood collection I got black Ren and vampire Arcueid. The two twintail figmas are very nice. The twintails both have joints so you can play with the hair giving it much more dynamic poses.

Also, a week ago something else arrived. The VF-25F Alto custom.
It was sold out at most places when I wanted to order it. So I had it preordered for the rerelease at rainbowten. The transformation sequence looks interesting, I will build it when I'm done with my current plamo projects. It got 2 sheets of decals. You can choose to use water transfer or transparent stickers. Will decide on that later.
With them new figures my desktop became much more filled with figures~

No comments: