Friday, December 5, 2008

Plamo Project Update


Besides getting figures yesterday, it was also the triweekly plamo building day. I was too lazy to putty my MG Strike E IWSP so I started on the build of my Yukikaze Rafe instead. I got it in my last Japan trip as I couldn't find the Mave. There is not much difference between them as the Rafe is the unmanned version of the Mave. They are so alike that most sprues in the Rafe Box are actually from the Mave. It does not have the cockpit but does have the figures for the pilots. As it is an ex model painting and gluing is necessary. I already glued some parts but need to wait as some parts need to be painted before assembling and gluing it. I did do a mockup build as you can see in the picture. Next time should be painting it unless I'm lazy and put off painting and start another build.

No comments: