Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Gundam Pack Exchange

While building the MG Strike E IWSP a question hit me. Is the IWSP compatible with other gundams? I only have 2 other MG to try it on. The MG Freedom and the MG Strike Freedom. It did require some minor changes but here are the results:

The MG Freedom with IWSP. The pack did not fit entirely. I had to remove 2 thrusters from the back of Freedom for the IWSP to fit. Sacrificing 2 thrusters for 1 large pack wasn't that big of a problem ^^. I must say the pack looks good on the Freedom.
Another pose holding the shield. Getting the pose right was not so simple. The swords form the IWSP were somewhat in the way of the arms.
Here Strike Freedom with the old wings comes along. Too bad the IWSP doesn't fit on the Strike Freedom.
Soon when I finish the Strike E IWSP I will try more variations.

No comments: