Friday, October 24, 2008

Strike E IWSP *progress*

Today i finally have found the time to continue building my Strike E IWSP. For some time now my Strike E IWSP has been armless. Lately i couldn't find the time (was too lazy) to build the arms. Together with some comrades we spent the afternoon and evening building plamo. Had a good time and it is a great idea to make people that put off building plamo ^^;

Results of the day:
Strike E IWSP finally got arms ^^; (Added some panellining to test my new markers, I know it looks like crap but at least it got arms)

Now it just needs weapons and the build is somewhat complete. Still need to fill up mistakes add details and sand it until it is all smooth. All that then awaits me is painting it~
We'll see how long I can put off that one...

No comments: