Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Saimoe 2008

So the quarterfinals of Saimoe are over. The results are as I would have voted so I guess the japanese voters and me think alike.
Kagami(Lucky Star) won from Tomoyo(Clannad)
with 1138 vs 790
Nagisa(Clannad) defeated Tamaki(Bamboo Blade)
with 953 vs 891
Tsukasa(Lucky Star) won from Fuuko(Clannad)
with 1049 vs 804
Hinagiku(Hayate no Gotoku) defeated Kirino(Bamboo Blade)
with 934 vs 750

With this the Bamboo Blade characters are out and only one from Clannad character is left.

Next matches are:
Kagami vs Nagisa
Tsukasa vs Hinagiku
With these matches there a big chance the Hiiragi sisters meet in the finals making it a match between twin sisters. If my ip range wouldn't be banned my vote would go to Kagami and to Hinagiku as she made it this far being the only character from Hayate no Gotoku which got this far.

No comments: